THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO TAIWAN, ROC
(Updated June 2017)
· Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip
· US Passport holders – A visa is notrequired for your stay in Taiwan up to 30 days
· Non US-Passport holders – please check with your local Taiwan consulate for Visa requirements
· It is the responsibility of the traveller to obtain this visa in a timely manner
· For detailed passport and entry requirements, all travellers are advised to check with their embassy or consulate
Baggage allowance for international flights may vary by airline and is subject to change at any time. Please refer to the below information for each airline’s baggage policy as of June 2016. For up to date baggage allowance information, please check directly with the airlines.
· Eva Air International Flights The standard free baggage allowance on international flights is 2 pieces, up to 50 lbs each. Carry-on baggage is limited to one piece per person, up to 15 lbs.