FAQs - Accessing AffordableWorld.com
Your login name is your email address that you input when you opened the account with us.It cannot be changed.
Affordable World maintains the highest standard of Internet information security. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Private Communication Technology security standards that are supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later as well as other popular browsers. SSL encodes your personal information (such as your password, address and phone number, or your credit card number) so that it is available only to you and Affordable World. You can verify that your transaction is encrypted and secure when the URL starts with https://, and a "lock" symbol appears in your browser’s address bar or in the browser frame.
It is not uncommon for an Internet Browser to freeze when you are in a website. Please find below our general suggestions regarding browsers:
The minimum system requirements to run AffordableWorld are:
• A computer running a Web browser that supports advanced browser features (see browser requirements below).
• Super VGA 256-color monitor
• Mouse or compatible pointing device
• RAM recommended by your Web browser vendor
• We suggest that you use a display resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
• Use a browser supporting Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0(SP1) or later version
• AOL 9.0 (AOL 7.0 minimum)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 (SP1) or later version for windows
• Safari (Mac and PC) 3.1x (2.x minimum)
• Mozilla 2.x or higher
• Google Chrome 188.8.131.52 or later